Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday

It was chilly this morning. Work was wild but I think I made it through everything. I picked up Luna and the teachers are like is Papa short for grandpa. I said it was. They said she was talking about Papa all day and how he was going to get her from school 😂 I said we are seeing him tomorrow and she probably got confused.. then Jeramys mom has bed bugs again..so we went down and moved his mom and cat over to his sister's and bug bombed her apt. Tomorrow we are going down in the morning to air out her place and move in a couch from one of his sister's. Then we will drive up to SLC for the fair

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...