Thursday, September 12, 2024

Thursday

 Karen took today off for her birthday. We went and hiked doughnut falls and it was perfect. It will work for the Sunday hike. We had lunch and came home and had naps. I had a gift card to log haven from my retirement. I made reservations and we went there. It was really pricey but good. We used all 200 dollars. It was so beautiful yo be in the mountains. The leaves are changing.  I thought the plan for the weekend would be. Rachel will call when they are ready to leave. After casey finishes climbing. We will go to the fair. Then we will go hiking on Sunday. Morning is best. We will.have a picnic. Is that ok? Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...