Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Tuesday

 I ran errands and went grocery shopping. That felt good. I came home and we went to look at that gaming chair again. Instead of going out to ikea we just went to the rc Willey on 21st. We got all the information. Seer said they would pay for it. I started to get ready to dry peaches and I got this cough so I sat down and fell sound asleep. I will do them tomorrow. I made spagetti with the homemade sauce and it tasted really good. It poured rain here for like one minute. It was nice. Have a great Wednesday. Have fun on your field trip Rachel. Karen's birthday present came today. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...