Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday

 All my classes were pretty good today and it made the day really good.  Oliver and Isaac had orchestra after school.  Isaac's is at Logan high and I forgot we needed a salad so it was a rush to pick up a salad and drive their.  He had a opening social dinner after his practice.  Casey's cave trip was moved to Wednesday so he was able to pick Isaac up.  Then bridgerland had a open house where highschool and middle school kids could check out all their programs.  Only Oliver wanted to go so Casey took him.  He got to weld some metal together and play with some robots.  He had fun.  I went to exercise class and that felt really good.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...