Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Wednesday

 Yes Robin, we will bring down the ac charger on Saturday.  I like you shed also.  I have today off.  Oliver had a doctor's appointment to refill his medicine.  We rode bikes and dropped Ruth off and then rode to the doctor which was fun.  We went to Lee's after and got him a doughnut and then took him to school.  I put the binding on the dog quilt and sent to Tiffany.  I hope it is okay and doesn't fall apart.  It turned out really pretty.  I met Casey for lunch and then watched videos on programming.  Isaac rode bikes with me to pick up Ruth and it was really fun.  Oliver had orchestra after school also.  We made ghost stuffies and a pumpkin pincushion.  Ruth wants to decorate the inside of our house.  Casey went caving tonight with his group.  Isaac had young men's and the made smash burgers which he really likes.   Love you guys.

Love Rachel 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...