I sure had a wonderful time. Thanks for the pictures. I hated leaving. Those lights are amazing. That will be a lot of fun. Julies open house was nice. It rained for a few minutes. Karen cut up peaches and I helped. They are drying. We had peaches and cream and they tasted so good. It is going to be hard to get back to the real world. Love mom
Sunday, September 29, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment