Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday

 I had a prep day today and I had a lot of things to do so it went fast.  We rode our bikes and it was pretty cold this morning.  I came home for lunches and i had a flat tire but luckily Casey was home and could fix it.  This morning I finished quilting the dog quilt.  I am going to bind it tomorrow and ship it to Tiffany.  It turned out out really pretty and I hope they like it.  Isaac has violin lessons and Ruth had tumbling this afternoon.  Both of the little kids costumes came and they love them and played with them a ton.  I went to exercise class and it was step aerobics.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I walked to reams today and got some noodles. It was a nice walk. I dried some more apples and then made lasagna for dinner tomorrow. We me...