Monday, September 23, 2024

Monday

 Ruth went on a field trip to the limber pine trail today.  She was so excited and had a fun time.  They saw two moose in the trail.  Work went really well today.  The kids were all really good and did the projects.  Oliver had orchestra practice after school and Isaac had orchestra practice at Logan high so we had to rush over their.  I signed up to bring snacks today and it was for 45 kids which was a lot of snacks.  It is crazy.  Isaac had a refund time and loved the music.  He knew the conductor from the summer camp which was nice.  We did homework and I went to exercise class.  Casey went caving with his Monday group.  I got the little kids school pictures back and Oliver's is not great but I like Ruth's.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...