Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday

This weekend was good. On Saturday Jeramys sister left and me and we worked on the shed. Luna took a nap and when she woke up we went to the big park. The water was on and she was soaking wet. We went home and warmed up. The. The Grovers had a community party that they invited us to. They spray painted Lunas hair and had face painting. She want to be Batman. Lol then today the gang came by and picked up Luna and took her to the aquarium. Me and Jeramy finish wrapping the shed. We just need to put up the decorative panelling next. I also bought some things for Halloween. For our house I bought a dinosaur that looks like it's coming out of the window. Since Luna is afraid of everything I went light in spooky. She is just pretending being scared in the picture.I need to pull out the rest of my stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...