Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Wednesday

 I have the top of the dog quilt done and started quilting it.  So hopefully I will have it done soon.  Oliver's foot hurt in the middle of the night and Casey was a saint and helped him feel better.  Casey took the afternoon off and we had lunch and it was fun.  He had a cardiologist appointment and he is doing well.  We picked Oliver up from orchestra and went and got some new clothes.  Casey and Oliver had activity days and they used their marshmallow guns.  Isaac had young men's and me and Ruth rode bikes with him to get their.  It was a pretty evening.  I also went to exercise class and Casey went running.  It ended up being a busy day.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...