Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday

 I got up and did a few things and then I walked over to the bus and met Karen for lunch. I got julie a card for Sunday and went to the hobby lobby. Dad and i went to sprouts to get probiotics and then walked the mall. We went to my doctors appt. I guess there are two options why my ears are weird.  They are going to do a xray and see what is going on. I made zuppa.soup for dinner and it tasted so good. It sounds.like jeramy picked up Luna. I am glad that is working out. I am super excited for the weekend. Hotel is confirmed. Corn maze is open and cheese festival starts at 10. I think it is all working out. Love mom the neighbor across the streets fence got a.whole bunch if gang signs on his big gate. It is spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...