Well the studs went pretty good this morning. The rest of the day i was just lazy. I am going to try work tomorrow so wish me luck. I hope everyone has a great Wednesday tomorrow. Bye
Tuesday, November 5, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
I made it through work. It was quieter than yesterday so that was nice. I worked on a historical review for a CAPA. It is not hard work jus...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment