We had a good day. We worked a lot on the puzzle and are almost done. We did meet robin at Kay's place. She looked the same. We went to the mall afterwards and played. It was nice to visit. We went to the Barnes and nobles by the mall. It was the best bookstore. We got luna Pete the cat and his white shoes. We came home and took it easy. I was proud of myself and didn't take a nap. Dad is having a rough night. Rachel I hope the super bowl party was fun. It was cold today but so pretty. Love mom
Sunday, February 9, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
My day was good. There were a lot of meetings today, but I made it through. After work me and dad got McDonald's for dinner (we saved t...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment