My day was busy. I had 2 reports that needed to be approved. So I spent most of the day getting signatures. At the end of the days one of the MEs quit and sent an email to everyone he had worked with venting to as to why he was leaving. It was a strange day. Then I ordered some pizza and came home. Have a great weekend everyone. Bye
Friday, January 30, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment