I had a good day. Dad stayed home and took it easy. Those shots take a couple of days to feel better. I went grocery shopping this morning. We were out of orange juice. I went to visit kay on my way to pick up Luna but luna was not feeling 100 percent so we just met at Kay's. She looks like she has a bruised eye. She is eating and playing but just moving a little slower. We made her a new pillow and did perler beads. If isaac needs anything at the symphony just give us a call. Have a great weekend. I hope the greenhouse is easy to put together love mom
Friday, January 9, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
Today went better. Work was busier so it was nice time went by faster. After work we went to Costco. They had these really soft pillows that...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment