Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I made it to Toronto!

I figured out how to get on the blogg. So I sat by this guy on the plane who was visiting SLC and he said the Blue Plate Diner was amazing. I guess its breakfast food for a reasonable price. So I didn't know if you wanted to try it out or not while everyone was playing this week. Well I got my pillows and sheets. Sears was having a sale. I got some towels, too. H&M was right next to sears but I resisted. I went to best buy to get a wireless router. Its not working so i just plugged into the wall till i had the patience to deal with it. Dad might get a call this week. :) I had to sign a paper when i got into my apartment that i needed to consult the front desk if I had a case of the bed bugs. I guess the had a problem in November but exterminated them all. I guess Don't let the bed bugs bite is more true then I thought. I think its funny. Well I hope everyone is doing well, miss you. 

p.s. don't let the bed bugs bite and sleep tight. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you made it safetly and figrued out the blog. I am so excited for you. Good luck with the bed bugs, I am glad that I just have to deal with Box Elder Beetles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...