Thursday, May 7, 2009

Organized

Well I kinda arranged my room. I have to clean the little stuff but everything is out of bags. Well I figured out why my router wouldn't work, they don't allow them so i guess I have to stay plugged into the wall its the strangest thing i think. I haven't meet my roommates yet but I hear them walk past my door every once and a while. I think there strange though. I put in toilet paper because there was none. but in the morning both bathrooms were empty.....? so i guess they take it with them as they come and go. I don't know strange???? it must be a canadian thing???? jk. I am missing the one stop shop at walmart and knowing where everything is at. I mostly shop at the eaton center. but once my hands are full of bags I usually stop shopping for the day. its draining. Luckly school starts next week and I only need a few more things, I bought most of what I need. Well have a great night. 

2 comments:

  1. Robin: That is weird about the toilet paper. I guess you will have to keep a piece of it in your back pocket. Well I am glad you got to go shopping. You will start knowing where everything is and that will help a lot. I am sure when you go to church you will find some more than willing people to help you out. I am glad you don't have any bed bugs. LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Werid!!! Mabye when they meet you they will have a good explination.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...