Friday, May 8, 2009

Quilt Show

We went to the quilt show today and it was amazing, it was similar to the on in St George but a lot bigger. Kay, Jen, Mom and Riley came with me and it was fun.

Riley wanted me to take her picture in front of every quilt.


I bought Mom a unpicker and roller like Robin bought me for Mothers day. I also bought some quilting patterns. Mom bought a quilt kit that is grey and orange. It is really bright and a pretty quilt. I think that this summer we are going to take a quilt class with Kay and Jenn in SLC. It should be fun. :)


Here is a log cabin quilt that I really liked (this is sideways)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...