Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Half Over

Well it was nice to think that at noon today that the work week was half over. I am excited to see you guys again on Thursday. It was cold and cloudy here today. No rain though. Tomorrow there is a chance but not much of one. I am glad that you got all packed up mom. That was nice of you to help Robin. Especially after having to pack and move from Canada. I did get my blue ray hooked up last night. Thanks Rachel and Casey it is very nice. I am going to give my old one to Robin because mom said that she doesn't have on in her room. Well good luck to tomorrow mom, I am sure that it will all be crazy, but you can do it. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...