Wednesday, December 30, 2009

So Warm

I have been so cold lately that yesterday I broken down and bought a space heater but I got the best one. It is like a radiator and it has a thermostat on it so I set the temperature to 75 last night and I slept so good. It was really nice. I went visiting teaching last night and that was nice. I get to hear all the gossip but I don't know 90% of the people. Casey came home last night because he didn't have anything to do today. He may work on Thursday but he isn't sure. The roads were really bad this morning. I am glad that I am spending the night in Logan tonight. It will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...