Saturday, January 2, 2010

Spoiled

I have Mario Brother if you want to borrow it. I bought it for Casey and Dad in SLC. I am sure they won't care if it visits Clifton for awhile. I hope you have fun skiing. We went to the quilt store today and it was closed. I was going to buy you a surprise. Oh well. We have had a really nice day. We went hiking in snow canyon. We went and saw that arch. It was so nice outside. It was good to have some sun. I love bubble bobble. I'll have to get that for Karen. We are leaving early and stopping in bountiful to get Grandma and Grandpa some food and then we are coming home. I hope we get there before dinner. That is my goal. Dad wants to go to SLC on Monday morning and I need to get laundry done. It has been a nice time visiting Karen and I have to admit I got a lot of rest also. I really needed that. See you on Monday for lunch.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...