Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vacation

We are having a good time. We goofed around yesterday and I took a 3 hour nap. I do feel a lot better today. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes last night and I liked it. Dad and Karen thought it was OK. I think they had people talking next to them. I think we are going to go hiking today. I heard you had a ton of snow. We did one whole puzzle and started another one. We got a puzzle that looks like your animal one that comes out of the picture frame. I like that picture. Not too much else going on here. I totally spaced getting the jeep registered and inspected but Karen and dad did that at Jiffy Lube this morning. YEAH. I am so glad the move is over with and things can start calming down. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...