Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

We made it safe and sound to St. George. We got here around 7:30. We stopped at Grandma and Grandpas and then went to put wireless network at Kyles place. I think Austin and Alyssa were having a great time when we left. It is nice to be able to get internet anywhere. I know I really like it. We went to first night but last year was better. We came back to Karen's place and watched a movie and put the puzzle together that we bought at Hobby Lobby for Christmas. I am glad that you got off early Rachel I bet that felt nice. I slept most of the way to St. George and I am feeling better. I didn't realize how worn out I was until I started getting some sleep and feeling better. I am going to sleep in and go slow this weekend and get rested back up. I forgot all about dad's jeep needing to get inspected and registered so I think we are going to try and do that tomorrow. I am not keeping up that is for sure. To much playing. It is hard to believe that in one month I have been to Toronto, had Christmas and now in St. George. Have a wonderful time off. I was wondering if on Monday you wanted to meet at Bernias for lunch. I really want to use the same thread on my quilt. I don't want it not to look the same. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...