Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1000 moments

Well we made it to 1000 posts yesterday I thought it was cool. that is alot of blogging this family does. we are so good. well I did a demo for the young women at moms ward. I always feel like a dork but I think they had fun. I think. well the snow is starting to melt a bit. sorry your propane is going out. If you need some warmth we can spare some at our house. The snow is starting to melt. I am excited for summer. :) well mom said karen may come down this week. maybe. we will have to see but we should play. since last time we other things to attend to. But mom brought up rachel, if you want to meet for lunch and I can pick up the birds I can. but whatever is easier for you. well have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...