Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where does the night go

Rachel you can drop the birds off in the morning. That is a good idea. I was worried about that one. I told Robin to meet you for lunch to go get them. That will be better to have them here and not in the car. Karen I hope you get to come home this weekend. That will be nice. I fell asleep on the couch and slept all evening. I didn't mean to do that one. Grandpa Bodily has to have a stent in his heart in a couple of weeks. I don't know all the details yet but I will keep you posted on that one. I am still tired I am going to bed early. I'll just play farmville for a little while tonight.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...