Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Congrats

Robin congrats on you new job that is exciting. It has been raining here all day and boy is it cold. Mom, Jed said that there is a solidworks training thing on Monday so I might be taking that day off and coming up. Work was alright today they apparently layed 4 people off. But no one in engineering so that was nice. Good luck with your young women make-up experience Robin. I am sure that they will leave you breathing at least. Good luck with your stuff on Thursday Rachel. Mom also said that you and Robin are getting your hair dyed tomorrow so good luck with that also. You will have to post pictures so that I can see how it looks. Well have a great night. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...