Monday, March 8, 2010

Taxes

Dad made an appointment with the tax dude but it isn't until next friday at 12:00. I think I have all your stuff. Rachel do you want to give me your stuff or does Casey want to go with us so he can talk with him. Let me know. We would love to babysit your birds for the weekend. That will be fun. I think Grandma will enjoy that. We had a nice night tonight. We went to shopko and got a purse for Grandma that was on sale for $2.00. That is some buy. Dad said the meeting went well but he doesn't know anything. So I guess we will see what happens. Vickie says she is getting married on the 6th of August. We will need to start deciding on a fun vacation plan. Well have a great Tuesday. It is suppose to snow here all day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...