Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hair cuts

All our hair turned out really nice. Robin and Rachel got a dye and Grandma got a perm and I got my hair spiked. They all are really nice. We sewed tonight also and I got 6 blocks done that is a record. Karen I got your airplane reservations. Look them over and see what you think. I didn't pick seats because I always get the wrong ones anyway. It was nice but really cold here. Karen will have to be in the same room with Grandma because she keeps it really warm where she is. Work was nice. I am going to the new dentist tomorrow and get some work done. Hopefully I will have partial dentures soon. I am excited about that one. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...