I finished farmville and thought I would write on my blog. We cleaned the windows today and Robin raked outside for a bit. It was so pretty. A perfect day for the Zoo. I am glad everyone had a good saturday. Watched New Moon and Twilight. Went for the whole package this evening. Thanks Dad and Robin for letting me do that. Hopefully we will make it to church tomorrow.
LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment