Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday

Well I am glad that it is Friday. I have lot of stuff to do tomorrow though. I have to mail my blue ray in to get fixed, go to the bank, grocery shopping, laundry, and some stuff for dad. Hopefully I can get that all done. Well my day was good. Work was still a little slow but not too bad. I am glad that everyone had a good time in SLC. Robin it looked like Austin changed his picture on his face book page to the one of the gash you put on his head. Good job there it looks real. Rachel your quilt looks fabulous as always. If you get bored you can make me one (JK). WEll I hope that everyone has a great weekend. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...