Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good day

Not much happened today but it was a good day. I got all my taxes all organized to take down with me on Friday. It is now in the hands of the tax man. I hope he does magic. I also have Robin's and Karen's ready to go. I am assuming that Casey is going to join us for lunch so he can give him his. The white bird came to live with us and Grandma is loving her. She wondered if it has a name? It went into it's nest tonight. I also got all the prescription reimbursements done tonight so I can take them to town on Friday and have Dale sign them. Boy I am on fire tonight. Rachel I was planning on sewing tomorrow. Do you still want to do that or on Thursday? Have a great day

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...