Friday, March 19, 2010

home again home again jiggy jig

Rachel I am glad you get to be with Casey all weekend. Did you find a sub for nursery or do you want me to go and do it? We had a really nice day. Everything went really well. Grandma had a really good time also. It was nice to go visit everyone. I really think I needed a day off of work. It was nice to get away. Dad came home with me and he is so sweet he went to Walmart tonight and we bought New Moon for me. I thought that was nice of him. It was pretty crowded but no costumes. I think dad was a little disappointed. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend. I think I am going to try to prune some trees. Casey may not want to look in the backyard after I am done because he is so much better than me.

LOVE YOU GUYS MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...