Thursday, March 18, 2010

I finished my quilt

Last night I was able to finish my log cabin quilt. It has the fabrics that Karen gave me for my birthday and then old jeans, it has some of Grandpa's jeans in it which is really nice. We put them in before he passed and it was nice to work on it and think of him. Here is a picture. It turned out really nice and I really like it. I used invisible thread on it and that was a good experience. It is harder to work with but I love the results.



I had a good day at work and it went fast. Tonight I am just laying under a ton of quilts to stay warm and reading the Little Bee book. I just got to the part where she meet the guy she started an affair with. The beach part was really sad. It is a good book even though it is really sad. Have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...