Saturday, April 24, 2010

Moving day

Well we helped Rachel and Casey pack up and get ready to move to SLC. Tomorrow we are moving it to SLC. Grandma is going to go stay at Julies for a while so we can unpack. I think Julie's kids are going to help us. That will be nice. It is so beautiful in Clifton. I will miss it but I think SLC will be a lot of fun. Dad isn't sure if he is going because is has to have that colonoscopy on Monday so he might just stay home and rest. Anyway we are going to SLC to help and I am excited to see the apartment. I am glad you had a good time today Karen. I am glad that you didn't see any snakes. Robin I am glad your shoot was good. See you tomorrow.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...