Sunday, April 18, 2010

no more tatoo

Well I washed my tatoo off this morning so it wouldn't show through my nylons at church. Thanks Robin I really enjoyed it. I had to use alcohol to get it off. It was going to be there awhile. Karen I was just sure it was going to be Relief Society President. You lucked out that is an easy calling. Just get some cans of rice and you are good. Being an EMT will help you out on that one. Rachel I am sorry you had to give up your goats but I am glad you got a chance to have them. They have been fun. What an adventure for you. You and Casey are going to have a lot of fun being together. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...