Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last one in Logan

Well I did something no one else has done. I am the last one in Logan. Seems kind of strange here. I am so glad that Rachel made it home safe and sound and Robin also. It is amazing how fast life can change. I was pondering on the mother's day thing and I really don't want anything but maybe all of us having dinner together. Maybe a rousing game of Catan (I guess you could let me win????). Not much else to report. I am having a hard time talking with my new teeth but other than that the seem to be doing really well. No sores yet. Having a hard time eating for some reason. I am definitely going to have to work on that one. It was a quiet day at work and that was nice. I didn't do a whole lot and that was nice also. Just working as best I can. Have a great time together.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...