Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Last one in Logan

Well I did something no one else has done. I am the last one in Logan. Seems kind of strange here. I am so glad that Rachel made it home safe and sound and Robin also. It is amazing how fast life can change. I was pondering on the mother's day thing and I really don't want anything but maybe all of us having dinner together. Maybe a rousing game of Catan (I guess you could let me win????). Not much else to report. I am having a hard time talking with my new teeth but other than that the seem to be doing really well. No sores yet. Having a hard time eating for some reason. I am definitely going to have to work on that one. It was a quiet day at work and that was nice. I didn't do a whole lot and that was nice also. Just working as best I can. Have a great time together.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...