Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Sad Day

Today we too the goats to Mendon to their new home. It was hard to let them go but they will be happy in their new home. It will be really nice for them. It was sad. I did good and didn't cry when we dropped them off so that was good. We then went and saw Casey's Grandma Anderson. She is in an assisted living place now and we haven't visited so we did that today. It was really good to see everyone. We were late for dinner at Mom and Dad's but we made it. I forgot to blog yesterday. Me and Mom had a great time at the sewing classes, it was a perfect day. It was nice to sew and talk with people all day. Well it has been a busy weekend and a emotional one. I am starting my new job on Wednesday so that will be fun. I hope that I do good. Well everyone have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...