Friday, April 23, 2010

twas friday

Well today was pretty chill for me. I had the crazy idea to apply for the imats competition again for june. So i spent all day printing out pictures and getting it ready for the contest. Well see if I get selected or not. Well tomorrow I am going to the salt flats to take some pictures there was a photographer who wanted to work with me. So I will do that most of the day and then stay down in slc for the week. If rachel needs help moving let me know I should be around at night to help move stuff around. whatever is easy. So hopefully we will be shooting this week. Cross your fingers. :) anyway I hope you have a great saturday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...