Thursday, June 24, 2010

hook and sinker

I am glad that everyone had a great time at dinner tonight. I just hope Rachel doesn't have cravings for benihana's or I will be one broke sister. :) ha ha ha just kidding. Today I went to the zoo with kay, sara, and jen and there kids, and grandma. It was fun. They have really cute kids so they were fun to hang out with. I am pretty beat though. Then I went to lagoon and worked, it was so hot today I don't think the air conditioning was working so we all were dying. Tomorrow I work in the night a girl wanted to switch shifts for something or another. So I won't be able to go to dinner tomorrow rachel but I will call you about times and stuff, in case you still want to take out grandma ;). Well I hope everyone has a great friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...