Sunday, June 20, 2010

Nice day

I had a nice day. Rachel and Casey had lunch with us and that was fun. Then we just hung out and took a nap. Dad and I went to the park and flew his kite and then the wind stopped and we went home. It was nice to just be outside. Your pictures looks really good Robin. How did the movie go? When can we see them? We are planning on being in SLC wendesday night and then me and dad are going to Ogden Thursday morning for his stress test and then we are going to Behni Hanis for my birthday on Thursday evening. Then me and dad are going to St. George for the weekend and grandma is going with Kay to wendover on Saturday. Crazy weekend. Grandpa Bodily is the in hospital. His heart just isn't doing well and they says he has Crohns and it is acting up. I will keep you posted on that one one LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...