Saturday, June 26, 2010

One spoiled mom

Thanks everyone for my marathon birthday weekend. I had so much fun. Benihanas, Red Lobster, Shopping new shirts at VanHuesen, cute presents from Robins. I love my sayings and the crafts from Rachel. I am really enjoying doing embroidery again. It has been fun in St. George. I even got a nap. I am glad that Grandma had a good time in Wendover. I am assuming that she didn't win. I am sorry Robin that you didn't have airconditioning. We will have to buy you a portable one to take with you. We are leaving in the morning and should be in SLC in the early afternoon. Thanks again for everything You guys are the best.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...