Thursday, June 24, 2010

Twins

I think that instead of predicting a boy or a girl for Rachel we should just wish for twins that way there could be one of each. Just a thought. Well my day was slow. The network was still having troubles at work so it was slow. It took like 5 minutes to get anything opened. And I think that it slowed down as the day went on. Oh well. Well I got an email back for the Cruise people so now I know what times need to get airplane tickets so i am going to be working on that. I hope that mom has a great birthday dinner I am jealous that you get to go Benijans. I am excited to see mom and dad tomorrow. It should be a fun weekend. Mom will have a good excuse to wander in the baby clothes now. Have a great night everyone. Love ya all tons. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...