Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday that feels like Friday

It feels so much like friday to me. Dad's heart test went well. The medicine made his stomach sick but he got to go home so that is a good sign. Grandma and Robin went to the zoo with Kay and Jen and Sarah and the kids. It was fun. Grandma had such a good time. I met them for lunch at McDonalds. We went to get dad some new glasses this afternoon and that was good. I have been wanting to do that before Toronto. So that is good. I am excited to leave inthe morning for St. George. Not sure when we will leave but hopefully in the morning. See ya soon Karen. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...