Wednesday, August 18, 2010

99%

Well I am 99% of the way packed. I was having stress and they best way to defeat it is to do something. SO I packed. All I have to do now is pack my pj's and electronic stuff then I am set. I called and got my lantus refilled so I will pick that up tomorrow at lunch and then I will have it all set. Right now my phone, camera, and kindle are charging. You know all the important things in life. Just 2 more working days until vacation. I am glad that you got a quiet day Robin. I love those. I am sorry the the impostor three tenors weren't very good Rachel. maybe they should have lip sync to the cd of the real tenors instead. Well I think that I have rambled on enough so I will go. Thanks again for the travel kit Robin. I love it. See you all soon. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...