Monday, August 16, 2010

you can stand under my umbrella

Well today was good. I slept in and chilled and then I worked at lagoon. It was nice to only work at one place. I feel alot better now that I had slept I was starting to feel drained. I'm excited for your party karen that is so sweet of everyone to do that. I love when count downs get down to days. Rachel's seems like it is so far away. I know its only 4 1/2 months. I guess I will just have to wait. :) Its really windy tonight I guess a storm is going to blow in. Tomorrow I am going to a movie with a girl at work and then I have the whole night off. woot. I have to make some stencils for a movie in a few weeks. but nothing to crazy

have a great one
love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...