Tuesday, August 17, 2010

painting

I did get an hour of paint in tonight. It is coming along. I lost grandma's check book somewhere so we had to go close her account and open a new one. I am losing it. I was up until 1 last night looking for it. I have no idea where it is. I did get a half hour nap tonight and that helped a lot. I am so excited for the weekend. It will be fun to be with everyone. I miss you guys. Wow Karen I can't believe that next week at this time you will be swimming in the ocean. Oh that just sounds to wonderful to be true. Or maybe stuffing your face on crab and lobster. Oh boy I better stop talking about it. Rachel that is so nice of Mandy to send you some clothes. You are right he is going to be the best dressed baby. Oh OK he is just going to be the best everything baby. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...