Thursday, August 19, 2010

Frightmares

Well The letters of who made it into frightmares came out today. I didn't get one because they said they already talked to me and I knew I was already in. O well. I will pretend it was a big deal. But yeah I'm doing makeup for frightmares. I have halloween off, how odd is that, but its nice because then I don't have to worry about zombie walk times. :) well I'm excited to see everyone this week. woot. I work tomorrow night so I will be at the apt late. Then on saturday I have to be in draper by 10. Sorry about the crazy times. But at least I will have most the day saturday to play. Well I'm am off to bed. Everyone drive safely.

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...