Monday, August 16, 2010

cruising

Karen that is so nice of everyone to do that for you. You are going to have to go find a Hawaii shirt now. That sounds like so much fun. You are so spoiled. I had a quiet night. I decided it might rain so I didn't paint and I just did laundry and did another burb cloth for CJ. He has enough to last for a while I think. I do love to make them. My next one will be airplanes. I just finished a computer one. It felt really nice just to sit for awhile. I am going to paint tomorrow for sure. The project needs to be completed. Dad made it safe and sound to SLC. Still plugging along. I wish the detector would just work. It is so close. Well have a great day. I love you guys

MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...