Monday, September 6, 2010

12 more boxes

Well I used the rest of Rachel's boxes and got a lot packed up in the closets downstairs. It is hard to tell if there is a difference or not. It was nice just to have a quiet day. I did get all my laundry done also. Good luck at the doctor's Rachel. You are looking really good. We are coming down on Wednesday. Do you just get 1/2 hour lunch? I wasn't sure if you wanted us to meet you for lunch. WE have to be in bountiful by 1:00 The more I write the more that sounds like it isn't going to work. Oh well it was a good idea. Dad is going to SLC tomorrow. I am excited for Friday. It will be fun to go to St. George. Well have a great Tuesday. I love having monday's off.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...