Sunday, September 5, 2010

Good Weekend

I have had a really good weekend. It was fun to go to Logan yesterday. We had a good time sewing. We got a lot done and it was really fun. Here is a picture of a block of my Sea Urchin quilt that I did yesterday.



This morning I was so sore though, I am not sure why. It took me a while to get going. Casey had to work so I went up to the lab and sat with him all day. I made some Mac and cheese for lunch and took it up and then we came home for dinner and had nachos. I just stayed home and he went back up. I think that I am going to watch a movie now. Robin thanks for the baby clothes, you are so sweet. I am glad that you applied for a job at the makeup place. I think that would be fun. Karen I am glad that you had a good weekend and that sucks about your freezer. I am excited to see you next weekend. Thanks for the fun weekend Mom,I am spoiled.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...